Requesting records for former students
Request student records by contacting the district's Student Records department. You will be asked to provide the following information:
- What records would you like?
- Your name, including a maiden name, if appropriate.
- The last school you attended and the year of attendance.
- Your address, city, state and ZIP code.
- Your phone number and email.
- How would you like the records sent?
- A clear copy of your identification with a photo (such as a driver’s license).
There is no charge for student records. Submit a request. For more information, call (480) 472-0741.