Requesting records for former students

Request student records by contacting the district's Student Records department. You will be asked to provide the following information:

  • What records would you like?
  • Your name, including a maiden name, if appropriate.
  • The last school you attended and the year of attendance.
  • Your address, city, state and ZIP code.
  • Your phone number and email.
  • How would you like the records sent?
  • A clear copy of your identification with a photo (such as a driver’s license).

There is no charge for student records. Submit a request. For more information, call (480) 472-0741.