Pumpkin Decorating Contest
It’s time for our annual Pumpkin Decorating Contest! Here are the rules:
1. Use a real or fake pumpkin.
2. No carving, cutting, or punctures.
3. Maximum size – 3 feet tall and 2 feet wide.
4. Place the pumpkin on a piece of cardboard with name, grade, and room number.
5. Deliver the pumpkin to the Crismon office by 7:25am on Monday October 25 to be included in the voting. Classes will vote during their regular library time.
Pumpkins will be on display in our Crismon “Pumpkin Patch” at the Fall Festival on Friday, October 29, where winners will be announced. Students will take their decorated pumpkins home with them at the end of the evening. All participants will receive a participation certificate. Top finishers will receive a ribbon.