Apply to be a coach at Dobson | MesaSports.org
Complete the following requirements and submit to email@example.com or bring to the athletic office.
Coach referral form
Fundamentals of Coaching course certificate
Coaches Concussion Class
Fingerprint Clearance Card
Chaperone Responsibilites form
Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with a request to be registered for Van Certification.
- Full legal name
- Copy of your drivers license
- Mobile Phone #
- 39 month driving record
- Preferred days for training (typically weekdays at 9:00 am)
Travel (Tournments, Invitationals, Overnight, etc.)
Complete appropriate travel packet with all supporting documents and submit to the Athletics/Activities secretary.
- In State / Single day In-State Travel Packet - must be approved at least 30 days prior to travel date for ALL optional student travel. Regularly scheduled AIA competitions are exempt.
- Overnight / Out of State travel must be approved 3 months in advance of travel date.
- All travel must be fully funded 30 days prior to your travel date.
- Student Activity Expense Approval - must be submitted ASAP for all expenses related to travel (including AIA competitions)
- Travel Requisition for PO's or Cash envelopes related to travel (including AIA competitions)
- Gas Card / Substitute Agreement complete if a substitute is needed for an AIA, AMEA, ABODA, WGAZ or AZMBA events.
- All information can also be found on the district website under Student Travel.
Only District Approved Coaches may have student contact.