Here are some handy resources to help students and parents during remote learning.
Getting Started with Remote Learning:
- This document contains step-by-step directions for accessing Canvas and the Webex meetings: Remote Learning Guide
- We suggest borrowing a school computer because all of the programs/apps students need are pre-programmed.
- Launch Canvas using a Google Chrome browser. Do not use the Canvas app.
- Students need to login to Canvas as themselves to participate in remote learning (do not login as a parent).
Adjusting Your Audio and Camera in a Webex Meeting
Navigating Canvas for Students
- Click Here for a video tutorial on navigating Canvas (Logging in, Dashboard, Course Features)
Signing in on a Personal Computer?
- Click Here for written directions
Supplies for Remote Learners
- Click here for a supply list for remote students
Troubleshooting Student Computers
- Click Here to troubleshoot a student Dell Computer
- Click Here to troubleshoot a student Lenovo Computer
MPS Help Desk
- Online Help Desk (use student sign in)
- (480) 472-0044