Purpose - Webex Meetings is a virtual meeting place where you can meet in real-time from your web browser, the app on your computer, or even access it on your mobile.
Webex Meetings is the program used to connect with students and deliver content through video conferencing. Meetings is also used to video conference with parents, staff, and others outside of Mesa Public Schools.
Webex Meetings - Scheduling Meetings
- Using the Meetings App
- Using Google Calendar
- Canvas - Creating Meetings
- Canvas - Office Hours for Teachers
Webex Meetings - During Meetings
- Setting Recommendations for the Teacher/Host
- Sharing a video (including audio)
- Saving Chat Message Stream (before ending a meeting)
- Using the Whiteboard
- Viewing all Participants in a Grid
- Managing Mute Functions
- Breakout Rooms
- Managing Audio when Projecting
Webex Meetings - After Meetings
Webex Messaging and Phone
Purpose - Webex Teams is an app for continuous teamwork with chat, video meetings, group messaging, file sharing and whiteboarding.
Webex Teams - Communication:
- Chat Features
- Holding Meetings in a Teams Space
- Attending a Meetings in a Teams Space
- Classroom Collaboration Spaces - how to archive (hide) and manage