Welcome to Food & Nutrition
As our Mission Statement states, the Food & Nutrition Department is dedicated to supporting the educational process by providing nutritious, affordable meals to students. We strive to provide students with access to a wide assortment of foods that are both appealing and nutritious. Meals, foods and beverages sold or served at our schools are based on the USDA Dietary Guidelines for Americans.
We're Hiring for the 2021-2022 School Year | Child Nutrition Assistant - Food Services/Cafeteria
We are looking for energetic, caring individuals to join our team of school food service professionals! Starting pay is $13.36 per hour.
- Part-time positions available throughout the District
- Work Monday-Friday with time off when school is not in session
- Guaranteed hours, with no nights or weekends
- Complimentary meal every day you work
- Training provided in all areas of food production, customer service & cash handling
- Have the ability to perform vigorous physical work & pass an agility test
Apply online at: https://mpsaz.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=4257
Please call (480) 472-0900 if you have questions.
Mesa Public Schools is an equal opportunity provider.
Free School Meals for the 2021-2022 School Year
For the entire upcoming 2021-2022 school year, the district is able to provide FREE breakfast and lunch for all children 18 and under through an extension of the USDA summer food service program.