Welcome to Title I
Guerrero Elementary receives additional supplemental funds through a Title I grant from the federal government to provide extra supplementary services for all of our students.
We are pleased to have these funds to provide quality instruction for all children. At Guerrero Elementary these funds along with other federal resources will be consolidated to support school wide positive changes.
For more information about Title 1 and No Child Left Behind, please click on this link: Title I Facts
What Are Title I Funds Used For?
- Provide intervention reading and mathematics programs
- Provide before school, after school, or summer school programs
- Hire appropriately certified staff
- Hire highly qualified support staff
- Support family engagement
- Provide professional development
- Purchase supplemental instructional supplies and materials