Check Out Policies and Procedures
Borrowing books from the library is a special privilege and a great way for students to practice responsibility. Students check out library books as a class every week for one week at a time. Books are to be returned every week on the student's library day.
- Kinder must keep their library books in the classroom. They are not allowed to take books home.
- 1st grade students may check out 1 book to take home with their parent's permission.
- Grades 2-6 are allowed to check out up to 2 books each week to take home and read.
If books are not returned, students will not be able to check out new books. Also, If a fine shows up on the students account they will not be able to check out books until that is taken care of. This is a district wide policy. Periodically, the library will send reports to families via their student.
Any questions or concerns please contact Resource Center Specialist, Mckinzie Jensen, at 480-472-9203 or email@example.com
Damaged or Lost Books? Donate!
Students with late, lost or damaged books will not be eligible to check out books again until their books are returned or the fines are paid. Alternatively you may donate a replacement book of equivalent value to cover the fine. If your student has a late, lost or damaged book, you will receive a notice by email, phone call or your student's backpack.
Book Fairs 2022
Guerrero’s Spring BOGO Book Fair will be held 5/9/2022 - 5/13/2022
Guerrero’s Fall Book Fair will be held 11/14/2022 - 11/18/2022
Search the Library Catalog
2) Click on Guerrero Elementary
3) Click on Follet Shelf EBooks (Destiny) to search online books
4) Click on "Catalog" on the top bar to search Guerrero books.
Check Out an E-Book
Mesa Public Schools Library Resources
How to Read an e-Book from Guerrero's Virtual Library
Login with your student ID and password
Or Username: mps4 Password: search