Gretta the Therapy Dog
As you may have read in our last newsletter, Gretta is joining the Hale campus through the Pawsitive Peers program. Mrs. Wyatt has created a Donors Choose project to help make this a successful transition:
Give to my students by December 18 and your donation will be doubled thanks to DonorsChoose. Just enter the code LIFTOFF on the payment page and you'll be matched dollar for dollar (up to $50).
If you chip in to help my students, we'll be incredibly grateful.
Thanks so much,
P.S. If you know anyone who may want to help my classroom, please pass this along!
Nathan Hale Elementary School
Home of the Heroes
Our mission at Hale Elementary is to empower all Heroes to BELIEVE with confidence in themselves and in each other; to ACHIEVE the highest in academic excellence; to SUCCEED in life with strong character, a spirit of service, and a vision for a better world.
CURBSIDE DROP-OFF & PICK UP
Please observe the following procedures in order to keep everyone safe.
- Pull forward as far as possible to make room for others behind you.
- Students should exit the vehicle on the side at the curb.
- Please use designated crosswalk in the parking lot.
- Never block the crosswalk.
- Never allow children to walk through cars or cross traffic lanes without an adult.
- Safety is our top priority. Be alert, and please, be courteous.
Student Password Reset Request
Restablecer Contraseña Estudiantil
Parent & Student Technical Support
Apoyo Técnico para Alumn@s y Padres
Family support and technology resources