Mesa Public Schools uses an online application system and accepts applications for all certificated areas at all times for our applicant pool.
A complete applicant file will require:
- A completed online application
- Transcript(s) of university credits (unofficial are acceptable for pre-employment)
- College or university placement file OR three letters of recommendation
- all letters must be dated and signed by the person making the recommendation
- one of the letters must be from an employer on official letterhead, signed and dated within the last two years. Your most recent employer is preferred.
- A copy of your valid Arizona teaching certificate
- please be aware that the application for Arizona certification process may take up to 4 months.
Due to NCLB Highly Qualified requirements, the following documents will be required prior to consideration, selection and possible hire. Please provide the following documents as they become available:
If you do not have the ability to scan and upload documents into our online application system, clearly marked documents may be faxed to Christine Persinger at (480) 472-0422.
If you hold a bachelors degree in an area other than education and are interested in becoming an educator, click above to read more.
Early Childhood Instructors - Hourly
If you are interested in hourly Pre-K and First Things First Pre-K, please call (480) 472-3859.