Welcome, preschool families!
If you are having difficulty with the online registration you may come into our office to get assistance.
Address:1025 N Country Club Dr. Mesa, AZ 85201 Room: 201
KinderU preschool supports the MPS Promise – Every student in Mesa Public Schools is known by name, served by strength and need, and graduates ready for college, career and community.
KinderU preschool has a variety of options to meet your needs, including:
- KinderU, home/neighborhood preschools
- Montessori Preschool (Bush, Johnson and Sirrine)
- CTE Preschool on 4 high school campuses (Red Mountain High, Skyline High, Dobson High and Mesa High School), also offers before and after child care.
- STEM Based Enrichment Preschools (Franklin at Brimhall and Red Mountain Ranch Elementary).
Mesa Public Schools preschool programs are diverse and inclusive. Our inclusive early learning programs celebrate the uniqueness and ability levels of all children.
Young children of all abilities learn and grow together in high-quality inclusive classrooms where each child receives the necessary support, equipment, and materials to access their curriculum and meaningfully participate in their educational environment.
Our play-based programs are aligned with the Arizona Department of Education Early Learning Standards, with a focus on critical thinking skills and social/emotional development. Studies are explored by students using a variety of learning styles and modalities, which in turn, ignites curiosity and encourages sustained attention. The program uses The Creative Curriculum. Students with and without developmental delays work together and grow in one inclusive environment.
- Locations and class times - list does not indicate availability
Additional options for preschool parents
- Mesa K-Ready
- Migrant preschool
- Head Start
- Preschool developmental screening
- Evaluación de Desarrollo de Preescolar