Mesa High Cross Country!
Coach DiDomenico firstname.lastname@example.org Coach Torres Axiosphoenix@gmail.com
Team Mission: Field a competitive Cross Country Team to where everyone can contribute in their own way at the top of their abilities.
Expectations: Show up! Work hard! Be Coachable!
Help our Cross Country Team with Invitational Entry Fees and Needed Items!
Need: Good RUNNING shoes. Nutrition! Hydration! (See our Mesa High XC Site for more info!)
- Need the COVID Form signed by Parent/ guardian given to Coach BEFORE the VERY first workout.
- Time: 5:00 am - 6:20 am
- Location: Mesa High Track
AFTER Face to Face School
- Allowed to resume in Person (Date unknown????)
- Mandatory Workouts
- STILL need the COVID Form signed by Parent/ guardian given to Coach BEFORE the VERY first workout if not Previously done for the Voluntary Practices.
- Need all AIA Athletic Forms I updated on our website and created a Page so this is easy for our Parents.
- Time: Advanced Practice 5:00am -6:20am TEAM After school 3:15 - 4:00 pm once school resumes inperson.
- Location: Meet at Picnic Tables between Gym and 300 Bldg
· Mesa City Meet: October 22nd @ Red Mountain Park!
· Sectionals November 4th **State November 14th !!!