Pre-order your yearbook today.
Order your Senior Ad by early January.
PURCHASE YOUR YEARBOOK
220+ pages of your high school memories in full color, bound in hard cover to keep forever and show your grandkids.
This year our book is going digital, with a online digital copy you can take anywhere on a computer or cell.
Through a program call Aurasma, the pictures in the book become video! Cutting edge stuff!
Available in the Mesa High School Bookstore with check, cash or credit.
Available online at https://mpswebpay.mpsaz.org. If you are an MPS Parent, you have already been assigned a Username and Password.
Order by December 1st
Congratulations class of 2022! https://t.co/hVhqxxaFnk
May 19, 2022
Congratulations to the class of 2022! Editor-in-chief Andrea Herrera and Kennet a 1st year will graduate tonight! B… https://t.co/Sr9MPGUJ43
May 19, 2022
Congratulations to Yuriah Roa for taking home the Quill and Scroll Yearbook Award at the honors assembly last night… https://t.co/LJw8hD2CLx
May 18, 2022
Congratulations to Andrea Herrera for earning the Carry On Award at the senior assembly! Way to be MESA! Happy grad… https://t.co/9SNDUxpfxs
May 18, 2022
Have you purchased your 2022 yearbook? Wednesday 5/11 is the day! $89 in the bookstore cash or credit. Get your cop… https://t.co/SQofQRnfwL
May 10, 2022
Take GV30/31 Digital Publications: Join Us!
Introduction to Digital Studio GV30 and then Digital Publications GV31: - YEARBOOK STAFF
Grades: 9-12 (1 full year) - 1 Practical Arts/Elective Credit
This introductory course to the MPS Digital Studio Program provides students with opportunities to use digital cameras and Adobe design software to communicate their ideas to the world. By using Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator, students combine creative talent with technical skills to produce a digital portfolio for the ever changing design industry. This course prepares students for advance study in Digital Photo Studio, Digital Illustration Studio and Digital Publication Studio.
NOTE: Course fee required.
Students in the Digital Publication Program are also giving the opportunity to participate in FBLA.
To bring business and education together in a positive working relationship through innovative leadership and career development programs.
The specific goals of FBLA are to:
1. Develop competent, aggressive business leadership.
2. Strengthen the confidence of students in themselves and their work.
3. Create more interest in and understanding of American business enterprise.
4. Encourage members in the development of individual projects that contribute to the improvement of home and community.
5. Develop character, prepare for useful citizenship, and foster patriotism.
6. Encourage and practice efficient money management.
7. Assist students in the establishment of occupational goals.
8. Facilitate the transition from school to work.
9. Encourage scholarship and promote school loyalty