Mountain View High School Toro Booster Club
How does the Booster Club get its funds?
- Sponsor Ads in the Fall and Winter Programs
- Sponsor Banners around Jesse Parker Field
- Booster Trailer Sales of Toro gear
- Firehouse Sub Nights
Come join the Toro Booster Club
If you have children attending Mountain View we would love to have you volunteer alongside of us. The more support we have, the more we are able to continue providing support for activities at Mountain View. As you can see below Toro Booster Club provides support for all areas of the school not just athletics. In past years we have...
- Provided New Equipment for School Weight-Room
- Provided Funding for the Honors Breakfast
- Provided Funding for Competitions Fees
- Provided Hall of Fame Dinner to Recipients and their Families
- Provided lunches for device handout for volunteers
- Provided Lunches for MenToros Students
- Provided Pies for Teacher’s Inservice
- Provided Funding for Senior Night Roses
- Provided Funding for Athletic Equipment
- Provided Lunches for Graduation Ground Crew
- Provided Funding for Field Maintenance
- Provided Funding for Driver's Education to bring in Team Brandon each semester
- Awards for Male/Female Athlete of the Year
- And so much more!!
What is Toro Booster Club?
Mountain View High School Toro Booster Club is a non-profit 501(c)3 corporation with a passion to enrich the lives of all students at Mountain View and help provide, through fund-raising, financial support for activities that can not be funded through the normal school budget.
2022-23 Toro Booster Club Officers
- Cyndi Bowers - President
- Julie Roggeman - Vice President
- Jamie Smith - Secretary
- Lori Snow - Treasurer
- Joe Goodman - Athlectic Directory (Admin. Representative)
Regular Board Meetings are held the 2nd Monday of each month at 5:00 p.m (with just a few exceptions).
2022-23 School Year
- Aug. 15th, 2022
- Sept. 12th, 2022
- Oct. 15th, 2022
- Nov. 7th, 2022
- Dec. 5th, 2022
- Jan. 9th, 2023
- Feb. 6th, 2023
- March - No Meeting - Spring Break
- April 3rd, 2023
- May 8th, 2023
- Jun. 12th, 2023
Check out my highlight - https://t.co/Wgt4zOHQSo. 1 passing and 2 rushing TDs - 2 quarters played in a win vs. Queen Creek HS
Oct 29, 2022
Great job Mangpor! Really excited to see this team in action next week with Team Badminton starting Monday. https://t.co/ytemX5ZG3A
Oct 29, 2022