Mesa Youth Volleyball
Follow these steps to register for MYV:
- Go to: https://mpswebpay.mpsaz.org/signin.aspx
- Sign in
- Select your student
- Select shop at all schools
- Select District Programs
- Select Community Education Programs
- Select MYV
Frequently Asked Questions
- Teams will be formed using home school locations. Most teams are created with students from several different schools in the same area.
Where are practices held?
- Practices are held at elementary schools in the Multi-Purpose Room (MPR) or junior high school gymnasiums. Practices may not be held at your child's home school, but MYB will attempt to place your child on a team as close to your home school as possible depending upon MPR and gym availability.
What day)s) of the week are practices?
- Days of the week for practices are determined by the parent volunteer coaches once team rosters are formed. Due to MPR and gym availability, most teams practice just one day a week.
What time are practices?
- Due to school programs using gyms and MPR's, most practices will start around 6:30pm.
Community Education supports the MPS Promise – Every student in Mesa Public Schools is known by name, served by strength and need, and graduates ready for college, career and community.