Native American Education Program
"If you are an enrolled student with Mesa Public Schools or parent/guardian of a Preschool to 12th grade student enrolled with Mesa Public Schools you may contact Native American Education Program office at 480-472-0580."
The Native American Education Program (NAEP) consists of multi-funded, supplemental supports intended to meet the special academic and cultural needs of Native American students in the areas of reading, math and attendance.
- Federal ESSA Grant - Title VI
- U.S. Department of Education - Impact Aid
- Bureau of Indian Education Program - Johnson O'Malley funds (JOM)
- Indian Policy and Procedures - IPP
Parent Advisory Committee Meeting
Family Culture Night
2022 - 23 Returning Students to MPS
First Semester School Resource Bag
Pick Up Starting June 25, 2022
2022 - 23 NEW TO NATIVE AMERICAN ED PROGRAM SERVICES
Students with no prior enrollment with MPS
Sign Up Starting June 25, 2022
NAEP Eligibility Guidelines
- Must be a student enrolled in Mesa Public Schools.
- Meets the student eligibility requirements as an "A member of an Indian tribe or band, as membership is defined by the tribe or band."
- A descendant, in the first or second degree, as described in the Office of Indian Education eligibility guidelines.
- Have file a Title VI Eligibility/506 Form on file with MPS NAEP office.