Food Handler's Card                       

Food service worker licenses are required for any person who handles, prepares, serves, sells or gives away food for human consumption, including those whose duties are restricted to busing or washing dishes.

The rule does not apply to workers in facilities that handle food or beverages exclusively in a closed package or container. New workers must obtain their licenses within 30 days.


How to obtain a food handler’s card