Proof of residence

A person can prove his or her physical residence by completing an Affidavit of Arizona Residency (available at school offices) and submitting an original or legible copy of one of the following documents that indicates the person’s name and residence address:

  • Valid Arizona driver’s license, Arizona identification card, or motor vehicle registration 
  • Valid Arizona Address Confidentiality Program Authorization Card 
  • Real estate deed or mortgage documents 
  • Property tax bill 
  • Residential lease or rental agreement (including Section 8 agreement of off-base military housing) 
  • Water, electric, gas, cable, or phone bill 
  • Bank or credit card statement 
  • W-2 wage statement 
  • Payroll stub 
  • Certificate of tribal enrollment (506 Form) or other identification, issued by a recognized American Indian tribe in Arizona 
  • Documentation from a state, tribal, or federal government agency (Social Security Administration, Veteran’s Administration, Arizona Department of Economic Security, etc.) 
  • Documentation of transfer or pending transfer to a military installation in the state, including a temporary on-base billeting facility (for military families)

The residency documentation received by the school will be maintained in accordance with Arizona Department of Education guidelines.