What Is Title 1?
Title 1 is a federally funded grant to provide supplementary services for all of our students. These funds are used to increase student achievement at Porter.
Funds from the government may be used for the following:
- Hire highly qualified instructional personnel to assist teachers in the classroom.
- Provide training for staff and teachers
- Provide supplemental instructional materials and technology
- Ensure high-quality schoolwide programs
- Increase parent participation
Porter is very fortunate to have this extra funding. We want you to come to our school and be a part of your child's learning.