This page contains frequently asked questions about the 2021 Poston Summer Academy
1. What is the date and times of the academy?
Poston's Summer Academy will run Monday through Friday, June 1st to June 18th, 2021. Bused students will arrive at 8:15am and leave at 1:15pm. Classes will start at 8:45am and end at 12:45pm.
2. Who can attend Poston's Summer Academy?
Studnets who are enrolled at Poston Junior High and live in it's boundaries are invited to attend. All students in the academy must be enrolled with Poston for the 21-22 school year.
3. What grade levels will be involved with academy?
Poston's 2021 Summer Academy will serve 6th, 7th, and 8th grade students (according to their grade in 20-21).
4. What types of programs will be offered at the academy?
All students will participate in four classes, Math, Language Arts, Science, and an elective. Students will either participate in a general education curriculum or an honors curriculum.
5. How do I sign my student up for the academy?
Enrollment for the Summer Academy is closed as of 5/28/21