Need to change your address in our system?


Please submit a completed Change of Address Form along with address verification in the form of a current utility bill, mortgage statement, lease agreement with your name and address needs to accompany the form. This verification will be placed in the student's file for auditing purposes and must accompany the change of address.  If you are living with another family at this time, please call us at 480-472-8013 to request the sharred residency form that will need to be notarized.         

Change of Address form in English     

Change of Address form in Spanish


You can email the completed form and the address verification to or you can drop the paperwork off at the school.


Families often have students attending multiple schools. This form can be submitted to one school and all other schools will be notified.