Returning to Mesa Public Schools

Required Documents


Withdraw Paperwork from previous school -- The previous school must withdraw your student from their records before we can enroll them here.  Schools should provide paperwork to you when this is completed.

Proof of Residence - Student must live in the Red Mountain High School boundary area or possess the necessary open enrollment and approvals. Proof of address in our boundaries includes a current utility bill, mortgage statement or lease agreement.

If returning after more than one (1) year -- 
Must bring -- Birth Certificate and Immunization Record




Returning student enrollment

for former Mesa Public School students