Visits by Military Recruiters at RMHS
The Military recruiters will be available the following days to meet individually with students in the Commons during the 5th hour lunch. See Mrs. Rusnak in the College & Career Center to set up a meeting.
Monday - Navy
Tuesday - Air Force
Wednesday - AZ National Guard
Wednesday - Marines
Thursday - Army
United States Military
United States Coast Guard
To contact a local recruiter, please call the Superstition Springs Recruiting Center, 7015 E. Southern Avenue, Mesa
Are you interested in attending one of the U.S. Military Academies?
Air Force Academy Registration - December 1 - January 31
- Naval Academy Summer Stem Program is available for grade levels 8th-11th. - Registration January - April 15
- Naval Academy Summer Seminar Registration begins January 16
- West Point Summer Seminar Registration begins December 1st - April 1st
- Coast Guard Academy Summer Seminar applications available February 1st
RMHS Administration Policy for Military Recruiters
1. Recruiters will be allowed on the Red Mountain campus during the lunch period. These visits will be pre-scheduled through the Career Center and will be advertised to the school community by the Career Center. Recruiters will leave Red Mt. campus immediately after the end of each lunch period.
2. All Recruiter visits are limited to once a week. Day of visit will be scheduled through the Career Center.
3. Recruiters must check in and sign out at the front desk like any other visitor. Recruiters will not visit or interrupt a teacher or student during class.
4. Recruiters will report to their destination (i.e., Career Center, Lunch area, Amphitheater) immediately after check in and will remain there throughout the lunch period.
5. No student information will be provided to recruiters without a signed consent form. Recruiters can receive Junior & Senior Student Directories by contacting the Mesa Public Schools District, Ms. Chris Torperzer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-472-0205.
6. Recruiters will not take a student out of school for testing, physicals or other purposes unless the student is officially excused by parents through the Attendance office. The student’s absence is not school excused.
7. Recruiters wishing to make breakfast or lunch presentations to Advisors schedule with the Advisement Secretary at 480-472-8030.
8. One-on-one Lunch visits with students will be in the Commons and are limited to once per quarter. These visits must be scheduled in advance with the College & Career Center Specialist. Career Center contact information: (480)472-8031
We appreciate your cooperation in adhering to these guidelines to ensure a safe and uninterrupted learning environment for our students.
Mr. Jared Ryan,