SHEPHERD ATTENDANCE POLICY
Parent/Guardian is required to do one of the following:
- Call in an absence prior to 9am on the day of the absence:
- 472-1804 – Linda Gillespie
- 472-1805 – Tami Williams
- Write an excuse giving the following information:
- student’s name
- day(s) of absence
- reason for the absence.
- Provide documentation for medical, dental, counseling or court appointments promptly.
- Schedule appointments and vacations outside of school hours.
- If you need to pick up your student prior to the end of the day, please call Attendance so we can make arrangements without disrupting the teachers and their classroom learning environment.