Attendance- Attendance is extremely important for academic success. I will be following the MPS policies regarding absences and tardies. If a student is late more than ten minutes to class, they will be marked absent. After 10 absences, whether they are excused or unexcused, students may no longer receive credit for the course.
· Be courteous to your classmates and teacher
· Respect the property of the school and others
· Use respectful language
· Stay in your seat unless otherwise directed
· Finish all food and drink before entering the classroom
· Come to class ready and prepared to learn
Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org