- This course will be accessed via a link (sent the day before your missions begin) that you will share with students on your mission day.
- It has been designed for students to be able to work independently to accommodate both your remote learners, as well as those students working in person.
- This is a digital experience, so students will need their device, and to be logged in with their MPS email address to see all of the content.
- There are 4 modules, each containing 4-6 pages with 2-4 videos/activities per page (headphones are recommended).
- The link to the course will remain active beyond your assigned week if students require more time, or would like to go back and explore more.
Each school year Mesa Public Schools’ sixth graders participate in an extraordinary adventure in learning! Students eagerly arrive at the Space Integration Module (SIM) ready for a student-led mission to explore galaxy.
SIM provides an environment where students are problem solvers, innovators, makers, inventors and engineers applying knowledge in a relevant situation. With an emphasis on 21st century skills and aligned to sixth grade standards, students are immersed in STEM – Science, Technology, Engineering and Math – preparing them to be the leaders of tomorrow.