Longfellow receives additional supplemental funds through a Title I grant from the federal government to provide extra supplementary services for all of our students. Your children will benefit directly or indirectly from this extra help. At Longfellow these funds along with other federal resources will be consolidated to support school wide positive changes. Funds can be used to:
● Hire highly qualified instructional personnel to assist teachers within the classrooms
● Provide training for staff and teachers
● Provide supplemental instructional materials and technology
● Ensure high-quality School-wide Programs
● Increase parent involvement participation
We are pleased to have these funds to provide high quality instruction for all children.
Ensuring all pieces of the puzzle come together