Mrs. Elizabeth Beveridge
Email: Click Here
Phone:480-472-2750 (This number is my classroom number and will not work during online learning)
Welcome to 7th and 8th grade math class!
Hello! This is my fourteenth year teaching mathematics and my third year at Stapley Jr. High. I earned my bachelors degree in mathematics from Northern Arizona University. I was blessed to start my teaching career through the Department of Defense and taught at an American High School on a base in Germany. I then taught a few years in Flagstaff AZ, my home town. After a few years my husband's work moved us down here to the Valley and I have been teaching at various jr. highs and high schools in Mesa. I am happy to be a part of the Stapley community and look forward to a great school year.
Before you start Remote Learning, make sure you know how to do the following:
|How To: Login to computer|
|How To: Sign into Chrome Browser|
|How to Access Student Email|
|How To: Login to Clever (Canvas & Big Ideas)|
|How To: Get Parent Access to Canvas|
|Access Grade Portal|
Beginning of the year parent/student Form. Parents please fill out this form and submit by Friday, August 7.
Your child needs the following materials for this year:
· Pencils (for homework), highlighter (notes), and pens (grading homework)
· 1 Composition notebook for notes (lined not graph) (math only)
· 2 Spiral notebooks for homework (papers will remain in spiral for remote learning) (math only)
· Dry erase markers – fine tip
· Math folder or tab in binder
· Handheld pencil sharpener or a lot of extra lead
· Scotch tape
· Optional: colored pencils