Cigna Virtual Care
Life is demanding. It’s hard to find time to take care of yourself and your family members as it is, never mind when one of you isn’t feeling well. That’s why your health plan through Cigna includes access to minor medical and behavioral/mental health virtual care. Whether it’s late at night and your doctor or therapist isn’t available or you just don’t have the time or energy to leave the house, you can:
· Access care from anywhere via video or phone.
· Get minor medical virtual care 24/7/365 – even on weekends and holidays.
· Schedule a behavioral/mental health virtual care appointment online in minutes.
· Connect with quality board-certified doctors and pediatricians as well as licensed counselors and psychiatrists.
· Have a prescription sent directly to your local pharmacy, if appropriate.
Virtual care visits cost less than going to a convenience or urgent care clinic, and significantly less than going to the emergency room. The cost of a phone or online visit is the same or less than with your primary care provider.
Virtual medical care
Get care and prescriptions from board-certified doctors and pediatricians for minor medical conditions including:
· Colds and flu
· Eczema, rashes and skin infections
· Upper respiratory infections
· Urinary tract infections and more
Virtual behavioral care
Schedule an appointment with a licensed therapist or psychiatrist to help with:
· Grief and loss
· Panic disorders
· Relationship issues
· Trauma and more
Visit myCigna.com or the myCigna App and click “Connect Now” under “Talk to a doctor, counselor or nurse”. Virtual medical care is available 24/7/365