Yearbook Photography Schedule
All photos will be taken by Timeline Photography(480-343-5100) firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Pictures will be taken on campus!
Senior pictures will be taken by Timeline Photography on the Westwood campus when school starts. You do NOT have to go to a studio for your senior pictures!
- All seniors need to take a Senior Yearbook Portrait with Timeline Photography on campus. These pictures will be taken during the school day from 8:15 a.m. to approximately 3:15 pm and seniors will be going with their English classes.
- Formal wear is required. If you do not come in formal wear, the photographers will provide you with some.
- Formal wear is recommended however will not be provided due to covid.
- Pictures will be scheduled by the english department. If you do not have an english class, you need to go to the Auditorium either during a release period or during lunch to have your picture taken.
- Remember, you can go to any photographer you want to purchase senior pictures, but only those taken at school (as stated above) will be used in the senior section of the yearbook. The pictures taken by Timeline will be available to purchase if you choose to do so.
- Clubs and groups meet in large gym during lunch for group photos.
Freshmen, sophomores and juniors will have their pictures taken by Timeline Photography during the school day from 8:15 a.m. to approximately 3:15 pm and will be going with their English classes.
For more information, contact Yearbook Adviser, Carl Ross, at 480-472-4459 or e-mail him by clicking here.